||Back to Class News
January 17, 2009
Vutichai Kampanartsanyakorn Class of 1980
Vutichai with his family in Kolkata (Calcutta)
By the time I realize what I miss, it's almost too late (too old). I really miss AES and all friends. Six years at AES, 1975-1980, was the best time of my life.
Briefly about what happened to me after left India in 1980:
1. Went to study in Hawaii (pretended to study). Also, met Abby Brown (AES Class of 1981) but lost touch already.
2. After Hawaii, came back home to Bangkok, Thailand; worked with different companies and ended up with Thai Airways - for 20 years now.
3. Was posted as General Manager for Thai Airways in Chennai, India from 2005.
4. Was posted as General Manager for Thai Airways in Kolkata, India, from 2008 (and still here in Kolkata).
5. Never got married, but have a little family, (see photo attached)
Tepin Unakul and her brother Bordin Unakul in Pattaya, Thailand, December 2008.|
I really don't know what to tell at the moment, maybe next time when I have more time. With this email, I'm attaching a photo of Tepin Unakul, (Class of 1984) and her brother Bordin Unakul, (Class of 1979). I just spoke to Tepin two days ago on the phone. She lives in the United States most of the time but is now taking a vacation in Thailand. Bordin lives in Bangkok.